The Filter Building
The Filter Building interior encompasses 5100 square feet, plus two exterior terraces and a spacious lawn overlooking the lake. Capacity is a maximum of 200.
In addition, the 1200 square foot second floor is available for smaller conferences and meetings on weekdays for a rental of $500.00 and up.
Monday-Thursday $1000.00 $1000.00
Friday $2400.00 $2800.00
Saturday $2800.00 $3000.00
Sunday $2400.00 $2600.00
There is a premium for holiday rentals. We will discuss the rental fee for holidays on inquiry.
Not-for-profit groups should email us for special rates which may be available Monday through Thursday.
We do not discount our Friday, Saturday and Sunday rates.
Included in rental rates
- 4 hours of police officer time for security
- 8 hours building use (see below)
- 55 parking spaces
- Prep kitchen
- After 8 hours, additional rental hours are $100.00 each.
- All events must end by midnight. Vendors have until 1:00 a.m. to break down/clean up.
- $1000 deposit due with signed contract to reserve space. Damages or losses will be deducted from this deposit. If event is cancelled, deposit is forfeited.
- Payment Arrangements: The rental fee must be paid 30 days before the event.
- All alcoholic beverages must be served by a TABC certified and approved bartender.
- The Filter Building requires the presence of an off-duty Dallas police officer at all events taking place in the evening, events with 50 or more people, or any event where alcohol is served. Costs for security for 4 hours are included in the Rental Rate.
- Valet Services are required for all events with 120+ guests.
- Tables and chairs are extra - see policy page.
- Pay Pal is also accepted.